HENGELO, the Netherlands, Dec. 05, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sensata Technologies (NYSE:ST) today announced that it will webcast its 2017 Investor Day presentations from 8:30 a.m. to approximately 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time on December 12, 2017. The event will feature presentations from the following members of Sensata’s management team:
- Martha Sullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Steve Beringhause, Executive Vice President, Performance Sensing, Auto and Chief Technology Officer
- Jeff Cote, Executive Vice President, Sensing Solutions, HVOR and Chief Operating Officer
- Charles Kirol, Senior Vice President, Global Operations
- Paul Vasington, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
The webcast and presentations will be available on the "Webcasts and Presentations" page of the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website.
About Sensata Technologies
Sensata Technologies is one of the world’s leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions with operations and business centers in fifteen countries. Sensata’s products improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day in automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications. Further information can be found on Sensata’s website: www.sensata.com.
Vice President, Investor Relations
+1 (508) 236-2196